Trovagene's (TROV) Liquid Biopsy Tests Will be Covered by BCBSIL
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trovagene, Inc. (Nasdaq: TROV), announced that it has signed an in-network provider agreement with the healthcare network Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois () establishing health benefit access to the full line of Trovagene's tests and services.
"The agreement with BCBSIL takes us a step further in the execution of our access and reimbursement strategy that includes establishing relationships with leading national and regional payors," said Bill Welch, Chief Executive Officer of Trovagene. "We are looking forward to offering oncologists and their patient's access to our Trovera™ urine and blood based liquid biopsy tests and enabling personalized cancer care."
Trovagene now has contracts with payors covering approximately 168 million lives. Increasing patient access by contracting with payors is one of the critical strategic components that support the adoption of Trovagene's clinical testing in late-stage solid tumor cancers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Filing Regulatory Submission with EMA for FF/UMEC/VI as COPD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!