Trovagene's (TROV) Liquid Biopsy Tests Will be Covered by BCBSIL
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Trovagene, Inc. (Nasdaq: TROV), announced that it has signed an in-network provider agreement with the healthcare network Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois () establishing health benefit access to the full line of Trovagene's tests and services.
"The agreement with BCBSIL takes us a step further in the execution of our access and reimbursement strategy that includes establishing relationships with leading national and regional payors," said Bill Welch, Chief Executive Officer of Trovagene. "We are looking forward to offering oncologists and their patient's access to our Trovera™ urine and blood based liquid biopsy tests and enabling personalized cancer care."
Trovagene now has contracts with payors covering approximately 168 million lives. Increasing patient access by contracting with payors is one of the critical strategic components that support the adoption of Trovagene's clinical testing in late-stage solid tumor cancers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!