Trovagene's (TROV) Liquid Biopsy Tests Will be Covered by BCBSIL
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trovagene, Inc. (Nasdaq: TROV), announced that it has signed an in-network provider agreement with the healthcare network Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois () establishing health benefit access to the full line of Trovagene's tests and services.
"The agreement with BCBSIL takes us a step further in the execution of our access and reimbursement strategy that includes establishing relationships with leading national and regional payors," said Bill Welch, Chief Executive Officer of Trovagene. "We are looking forward to offering oncologists and their patient's access to our Trovera™ urine and blood based liquid biopsy tests and enabling personalized cancer care."
Trovagene now has contracts with payors covering approximately 168 million lives. Increasing patient access by contracting with payors is one of the critical strategic components that support the adoption of Trovagene's clinical testing in late-stage solid tumor cancers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Names Thomas Bonadio to Board of Directors
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!