Trovagene's (TROV) Liquid Biopsy Tests Will be Covered by BCBSIL
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trovagene, Inc. (Nasdaq: TROV), announced that it has signed an in-network provider agreement with the healthcare network Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois () establishing health benefit access to the full line of Trovagene's tests and services.
"The agreement with BCBSIL takes us a step further in the execution of our access and reimbursement strategy that includes establishing relationships with leading national and regional payors," said Bill Welch, Chief Executive Officer of Trovagene. "We are looking forward to offering oncologists and their patient's access to our Trovera™ urine and blood based liquid biopsy tests and enabling personalized cancer care."
Trovagene now has contracts with payors covering approximately 168 million lives. Increasing patient access by contracting with payors is one of the critical strategic components that support the adoption of Trovagene's clinical testing in late-stage solid tumor cancers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- Southern Co. (SO) Announces Acquisition of Wake Wind Energy Center
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16 Inline with Views; Updates on Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!