Trovagene (TROV) Selected by PCAN as Liquid Biopsy Provider for Precision Promise
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trovagene, Inc. (Nasdaq: TROV) announced that it has been selected by the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network as the liquid biopsy provider to participate in Precision Promise, the first large-scale precision medicine trial designed to transform outcomes for patients with pancreatic cancer.
"Trovagene was chosen as the Precision Promise liquid biopsy partner for their leadership and innovation in applying KRAS as a real-time indicator of response to therapy," said Lynn Matrisian, PhD, MBA, Chief Research Officer. "In partnership with Trovagene, we aim to evolve the way diagnostics are used to optimize treatment and improve patient survival."
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is the leading non-profit organization committed to increasing survival for people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and is making an initial investment of $35 million to accelerate the clinical trial process to bring promising therapies to patients faster.
As a founding member of the initial Precision Promise Industry Working Group, Trovagene will contribute to sub-study design and future study objectives. The Trovera™ liquid biopsy test will be used as a dynamic tool throughout the course of patient treatment with experimental therapies.
"We're excited to partner with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network on this unprecedented initiative. This further validates our approach to how quantitative liquid biopsy testing can be used in real-time to optimize treatment decisions and the timing of treatment changes," said Mark Erlander, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer of Trovagene.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!