Tronox (TROX) Increases TiO2 Prices
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) announced today on behalf of its subsidiary companies price increases for all Tronox titanium dioxide (TiO2) grades of: US$0.07 per pound in North America, effective September 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; €150 per metric ton in European, Middle Eastern, and African markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; and, US$150 per metric ton in Asia Pacific and Latin American markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tronox (TROX) Increases TiO2 Prices
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
- J. Crew makes preparations for possible debt restructuring: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!