Tronox (TROX) Increases TiO2 Prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) announced today on behalf of its subsidiary companies price increases for all Tronox titanium dioxide (TiO2) grades of: US$0.07 per pound in North America, effective September 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; €150 per metric ton in European, Middle Eastern, and African markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; and, US$150 per metric ton in Asia Pacific and Latin American markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Long-Term Thesis Still Playing Out, Remains Top Pick - RBC Capital
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!