Tronox (TROX) Increases TiO2 Prices
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) announced today on behalf of its subsidiary companies price increases for all Tronox titanium dioxide (TiO2) grades of: US$0.07 per pound in North America, effective September 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; €150 per metric ton in European, Middle Eastern, and African markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow; and, US$150 per metric ton in Asia Pacific and Latin American markets, effective October 1, 2016, or as contracts allow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANI Pharma (ANIP) Launches Benztropine Mesylate Tablets
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!