Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE: TGI) announced the receipt of an additional delivery order from Gulfstream for the production of wing and wing components for the G650 program. The add-on work is valued at approximately $300 million and extends through 2018. Triumph Group assumed production of the G650 wing in January 2015 from Spirit AeroSystems.
“We are pleased to continue to support the G650 program,” said MaryLou Thomas, executive vice president for Triumph Aerospace Structures. “Our history with Gulfstream dates back to the G-II, and they remain a valued partner. Over the years we have expanded our engineering, design and integration offerings in support of Gulfstream programs. Today the fully integrated wing structures we deliver for the G650 program highlights the breadth of capabilities we provide as an aerostructures supplier.”
As part of the original agreement, Triumph Group provides the fully integrated engineering wing design and production for the G650 program. The company also provides wing and wing components as well as other aircraft components for the G450, G550, G500/600 and G280 programs.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems. The company serves a broad, worldwide spectrum of the aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Delcath Systems (DCTH) Says New Outcomes Using Melphalan/HDS to Treat Unresectable Metastatic Ocular Melanoma Accepted for Oral Presentation
- General Electric (GE) Secures More Than $1.4B in Orders with Iraq's Ministry of Electricity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!