TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Replace Tellabs (TLAB) in S&P 500, TLAB for DRIV in MidCap 400, DRIV for NWK in SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
TripAdvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIPV) will replace Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) in the S&P 500 index, Tellabs will replace Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) in the S&P MidCap 400 index and Digital River will replace Network Equipment Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NWK) in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Tuesday, December 20. S&P 500 constituent Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is spinning off TripAdvisor in a transaction expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. The Expedia stub will remain in the S&P 500 index. Tellab’s market capitalization is below $1.5 billion making it more representative of the mid cap market space, and Digital River’s market capitalization is below $550 million making it more representative of the small cap market space. Network Equipment Technologies is ranked #600 in the SmallCap 600 index.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
- Oil rally faces resistance above $50 a barrel
- Relypsa (RLYP) to Trade Toward Takeover Valuation After Competitor Delay - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!