TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Replace Tellabs (TLAB) in S&P 500, TLAB for DRIV in MidCap 400, DRIV for NWK in SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
TripAdvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIPV) will replace Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) in the S&P 500 index, Tellabs will replace Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) in the S&P MidCap 400 index and Digital River will replace Network Equipment Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NWK) in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Tuesday, December 20. S&P 500 constituent Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is spinning off TripAdvisor in a transaction expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. The Expedia stub will remain in the S&P 500 index. Tellab’s market capitalization is below $1.5 billion making it more representative of the mid cap market space, and Digital River’s market capitalization is below $550 million making it more representative of the small cap market space. Network Equipment Technologies is ranked #600 in the SmallCap 600 index.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Sinks Heading Into Close of Trading
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Enters EV Leasing Company Agreement with ZTE, ZZY
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Announces NFC Readers Support Android Pay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!