TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Replace Tellabs (TLAB) in S&P 500, TLAB for DRIV in MidCap 400, DRIV for NWK in SmallCap 600
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
TripAdvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIPV) will replace Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) in the S&P 500 index, Tellabs will replace Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) in the S&P MidCap 400 index and Digital River will replace Network Equipment Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NWK) in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Tuesday, December 20. S&P 500 constituent Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is spinning off TripAdvisor in a transaction expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. The Expedia stub will remain in the S&P 500 index. Tellab’s market capitalization is below $1.5 billion making it more representative of the mid cap market space, and Digital River’s market capitalization is below $550 million making it more representative of the small cap market space. Network Equipment Technologies is ranked #600 in the SmallCap 600 index.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with increasing put volume on December 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!