TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Replace Tellabs (TLAB) in S&P 500, TLAB for DRIV in MidCap 400, DRIV for NWK in SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
TripAdvisor Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIPV) will replace Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) in the S&P 500 index, Tellabs will replace Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) in the S&P MidCap 400 index and Digital River will replace Network Equipment Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: NWK) in the S&P SmallCap 600 index after the close of trading on Tuesday, December 20. S&P 500 constituent Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is spinning off TripAdvisor in a transaction expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. The Expedia stub will remain in the S&P 500 index. Tellab’s market capitalization is below $1.5 billion making it more representative of the mid cap market space, and Digital River’s market capitalization is below $550 million making it more representative of the small cap market space. Network Equipment Technologies is ranked #600 in the SmallCap 600 index.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS) Active, Shares Gain
- UPDATE: Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 23c/Share; Updates on Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!