Trinity Industries (TRN) Receives Confirmation from U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts that it Closed Investigation
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 18, 2016, Trinity Industries, Inc. and Trinity Highway Products, LLC (together the “Company”) received confirmation from the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts that it has closed its investigation into the Company’s ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products without taking enforcement action.
On April 28, 2015, the Company received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice through the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts requesting documents from 1999 through the present relating to the ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products. The Company cooperated fully with the government’s inquiry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Files 37.5M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!