Trinity Industries (TRN) Receives Confirmation from U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts that it Closed Investigation
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 18, 2016, Trinity Industries, Inc. and Trinity Highway Products, LLC (together the “Company”) received confirmation from the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts that it has closed its investigation into the Company’s ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products without taking enforcement action.
On April 28, 2015, the Company received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice through the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts requesting documents from 1999 through the present relating to the ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products. The Company cooperated fully with the government’s inquiry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Reports Conclusion of Probe on Disposition of PolyMedica
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) to Terminate Remaining Postretirement Health Care Benefits
- Paragon Offshore (PGNPQ) Says Court Denied Modified Second Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!