Trinity Industries (TRN) Receives Confirmation from U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts that it Closed Investigation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 18, 2016, Trinity Industries, Inc. and Trinity Highway Products, LLC (together the “Company”) received confirmation from the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts that it has closed its investigation into the Company’s ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products without taking enforcement action.
On April 28, 2015, the Company received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice through the U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts requesting documents from 1999 through the present relating to the ET 2000 and ET Plus guardrail end-terminal products. The Company cooperated fully with the government’s inquiry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!