Trimble (TRMB) is Now 'Trimble Inc'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trimble (Nasdaq: TRMB) announced that is has formally changed its company name from Trimble Navigation Limited to Trimble Inc. In addition, the company has completed its reincorporation from the State of California to the State of Delaware.
"Trimble's name change reflects the evolution from our origins as a GPS products company to a leading provider of integrated information technology solutions," said Steven W. Berglund, president and CEO of Trimble. "Our new name better represents the diversity of both our technologies and markets."
Trimble's name change and change in legal domicile became effective October 1, 2016.
The reincorporation was previously approved by shareholders at Trimble's 2016 Annual Meeting. Stock certificates previously issued for shares in Trimble Navigation Limited, the California corporation, automatically represent shares in Trimble Inc., the Delaware corporation, and stockholders are not required to exchange stock certificates as a result of the reincorporation.
Trimble Inc. will continue to operate without change. The reincorporation will have no material impact on Trimble management, employees or customers. The corporate headquarters will remain in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!