Tribune Media (TRCO) Enters New Affiliation Agreement with Fox
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tribune Broadcasting (NYSE: TRCO) today announced that it has reached a comprehensive, multi-year agreement with Fox Broadcasting Company to renew the existing Fox affiliations of six Tribune Media television stations including KSWB-TV (San Diego), KTXL-TV (Sacramento), WXIN-TV (Indianapolis), WTIC-TV (Hartford), WXMI-TV (Grand Rapids) and WPMT-TV (Harrisburg, PA).
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!