Tribune Media (TRCO) Enters New Affiliation Agreement with Fox
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tribune Broadcasting (NYSE: TRCO) today announced that it has reached a comprehensive, multi-year agreement with Fox Broadcasting Company to renew the existing Fox affiliations of six Tribune Media television stations including KSWB-TV (San Diego), KTXL-TV (Sacramento), WXIN-TV (Indianapolis), WTIC-TV (Hartford), WXMI-TV (Grand Rapids) and WPMT-TV (Harrisburg, PA).
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareerBuilder's Annual Study Reveals This Year's Craziest Excuses for Calling in Sick
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!