Tribune Media (TRCO), Fox Broadcasting Company Renew Affiliation Agreement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tribune Broadcasting today announced that it has reached a comprehensive, multi-year agreement with Fox Broadcasting Company to renew the existing Fox affiliations of six Tribune Media television stations including KSWB-TV (San Diego), KTXL-TV (Sacramento), WXIN-TV (Indianapolis), WTIC-TV (Hartford), WXMI-TV (Grand Rapids) and WPMT-TV (Harrisburg, PA).
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareerBuilder and Emsi Release Best Jobs for 2017
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Load Factor Rose 3.4 Points in November 2016
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!