Triangle Capital (TCAP) Makes $31.1M Investment in Vantage Mobility International
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that it closed a $31.1 million investment in Vantage Mobility International (“VMI”) consisting of unitranche debt and equity. VMI manufactures wheelchair accessible vehicles and related accessories.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!