Triangle Capital (TCAP) Makes $27.6M Investment in KidKraft
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that it closed a $27.6 million second lien debt investment in KidKraft, Inc., a designer and distributor of toys and playsets for children.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
- Peltz's Trian Said to Have Large Stake in Honeywell (HON) - Unconfirmed Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!