Triangle Capital (TCAP) CIO, Director Burgess Resigns
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Brent P.W. Burgess as the Company’s Chief Investment Officer and as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Commenting on Mr. Burgess’s resignation, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We thank Brent for his contributions to Triangle over the years. As one of the founders of Triangle and its predecessor company, he helped build Triangle into a leading business development company focused on the lower middle market. We wish him every success in his future endeavors.”
On October 3, 2016, Triangle announced the promotions of three senior officers, Jeffrey A. Dombcik, Cary B. Nordan and Douglas A. Vaughn to the positions of Senior Managing Directors. In addition, Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn were promoted to the positions of Chief Credit Officer, Chief Origination Officer and Chief Administrative Officer, respectively, and also named Executive Officers of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Announces Submission of NDA for Betrixaban for Extended Duration Prophylaxis of VTE
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!