Triangle Capital (TCAP) CIO, Director Burgess Resigns
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Brent P.W. Burgess as the Company’s Chief Investment Officer and as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Commenting on Mr. Burgess’s resignation, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We thank Brent for his contributions to Triangle over the years. As one of the founders of Triangle and its predecessor company, he helped build Triangle into a leading business development company focused on the lower middle market. We wish him every success in his future endeavors.”
On October 3, 2016, Triangle announced the promotions of three senior officers, Jeffrey A. Dombcik, Cary B. Nordan and Douglas A. Vaughn to the positions of Senior Managing Directors. In addition, Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn were promoted to the positions of Chief Credit Officer, Chief Origination Officer and Chief Administrative Officer, respectively, and also named Executive Officers of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Present Five-Year Growth Plan at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!