Triangle Capital (TCAP) CIO, Director Burgess Resigns
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Brent P.W. Burgess as the Company’s Chief Investment Officer and as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Commenting on Mr. Burgess’s resignation, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We thank Brent for his contributions to Triangle over the years. As one of the founders of Triangle and its predecessor company, he helped build Triangle into a leading business development company focused on the lower middle market. We wish him every success in his future endeavors.”
On October 3, 2016, Triangle announced the promotions of three senior officers, Jeffrey A. Dombcik, Cary B. Nordan and Douglas A. Vaughn to the positions of Senior Managing Directors. In addition, Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn were promoted to the positions of Chief Credit Officer, Chief Origination Officer and Chief Administrative Officer, respectively, and also named Executive Officers of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Navient (NAVI) Said to Face Enforcement Action From U.S. Regulator - Bloomberg
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!