Transocean (RIG) Says Reliance Terminates Discoverer India Contract
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) announced today that Reliance Industries Ltd. (Reliance) has elected to exercise its contractual option to terminate the contract for the ultra-deepwater drillship Discoverer India, effective December 2016, prior to its expiration in January 2021. In accordance with the contract, Transocean will be compensated by Reliance and its partners for the early termination through a lump-sum payment of approximately $160 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transocean (RIG) Offers Fleet Status Report
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!