Transocean (RIG) Offers Fleet Status Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) today issued a Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of and contract information for the company's fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
The report includes the following:
- Discoverer India - As announced on October 3, 2016, the customer elected to early terminate the contract effective December 2016, prior to its expiration in January 2021. Estimated backlog associated with the contract cancellation was approximately $760 million, excluding the early termination lump-sum payment of approximately $160 million.
- Transocean Barents - Awarded a 15 month contract offshore Canada at a dayrate of $260,000 ($119 million estimated backlog added, excluding mobilization).
- Sedco 712 -
- Awarded a 16 well contract in the U.K. sector of the North Sea at an undisclosed dayrate.
- Awarded a one well contract in the U.K. sector of the North Sea at an undisclosed dayrate.
- Transocean Spitsbergen - The customer exercised options at an undisclosed dayrate.
- Estimated 2016 out of service time increased by a net 113 days due primarily to contract preparation and mobilization related to the Transocean Arctic and Jack Bates. The company is currently committed to 98 days of planned out of service time in 2017, including the contract preparation and mobilization associated with the Transocean Barents.
- The midwater floaters Transocean Driller, Transocean Winner and Sedco 704 were classified as held for sale. The rigs will be recycled in an environmentally responsible manner.
The report can be accessed on the company's website: www.deepwater.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Starts Transocean (RIG) at Outperform
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!