TransEnterix (TRXC) to Feature Senhance System at ACS Clinical Congress 2016
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE: TRXC) announced that it will exhibit and feature the Senhance Surgical Robot (“the Senhance” or “the Senhance system”) at the Clinical Congress 2016 of the American College of Surgeons (ACS). The congress will be held on October 16-20, 2016 in Washington, DC.
“ACS is the largest gathering of global surgeons, and we are pleased to bring the Senhance System to exhibit at this major meeting for the first time,” said Mohan Nathan, Vice President of Global Marketing at TransEnterix. “General surgical interest in the use of robotics is rapidly expanding, and the next wave of adoption will be driven by providing surgeons with new capabilities. Senhance is the first system that brings haptic force feedback, eye-sensing camera control, and responsible economics through reusable instrumentation to robotics.”
The Senhance will be available for surgeon evaluations at the congress. Surgeons may schedule system evaluations by signing up at the TransEnterix booth. Non-surgeons may see demonstrations throughout the conference, and may also attend a group demonstration at the booth at 10am on Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
The Senhance carries the CE Mark for use in general surgery, gynecology, urology and thoracic surgery but is not available for sale in the US. TransEnterix is preparing a submission for U.S. FDA Clearance for the Senhance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sotheby's (BID) Acquires Orion Analytical, Names James Martin as Director of Scientific Research
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT), Sonalysts Enter Joint Marketing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!