TransEnterix (TRXC) to Feature Senhance System at ACS Clinical Congress 2016
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE: TRXC) announced that it will exhibit and feature the Senhance Surgical Robot (“the Senhance” or “the Senhance system”) at the Clinical Congress 2016 of the American College of Surgeons (ACS). The congress will be held on October 16-20, 2016 in Washington, DC.
“ACS is the largest gathering of global surgeons, and we are pleased to bring the Senhance System to exhibit at this major meeting for the first time,” said Mohan Nathan, Vice President of Global Marketing at TransEnterix. “General surgical interest in the use of robotics is rapidly expanding, and the next wave of adoption will be driven by providing surgeons with new capabilities. Senhance is the first system that brings haptic force feedback, eye-sensing camera control, and responsible economics through reusable instrumentation to robotics.”
The Senhance will be available for surgeon evaluations at the congress. Surgeons may schedule system evaluations by signing up at the TransEnterix booth. Non-surgeons may see demonstrations throughout the conference, and may also attend a group demonstration at the booth at 10am on Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
The Senhance carries the CE Mark for use in general surgery, gynecology, urology and thoracic surgery but is not available for sale in the US. TransEnterix is preparing a submission for U.S. FDA Clearance for the Senhance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransEnterix Schedules Third Quarter 2016 Financial and Operating Results Conference Call for November 9, 2016
- Sotheby's (BID) Announces Acquisition of The Mei Moses Art Indices
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Reports FDA 510(k) Clearance of Shoreline ACS System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!