TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GigaMedia (GIGM) Announces Completion of $18M Stock Sale
- LiveDeal (LIVE) to Implement New, Acquisition-Focused Growth Strategy
- Curis (CRIS) Files 17.1M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!