TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Reports Phase 2 Borealis-1 Results
- Teekay Tankers Ltd (TNK) Prices 20M Shares at $4.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!