TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Call for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voya Financial (VOYA) Updates on ING Share Sale; ING to Exit Entire Stake
- Starboard Sends Letter to Staples (SPLS); Still Recommends Board Changes
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) 2M Offering Prices at $6/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!