TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Defense (GDEF) Announces Dividend Related to STG Group Merger
- Nobilis Health (HLTH) Comments on Stock Activity; Not Aware of Undisclosed Material Info
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!