TranSwitch (TXCC) Enters $11M Common Purchase Agreement
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
TranSwitch Corporation (Nasdaq: TXCC) has entered into a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company. Aspire Capital has committed to purchase up to $11 million of TranSwitch’s common stock over the next two years at prices based on the market price at the time of each sale. On execution of the agreement, Aspire Capital made an initial purchase of 990,099 shares of common stock for $1,000,000, which was approximately a 5% discount to Friday’s closing price of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Enters Exchange Agreements with Certain Senior Convertible Noteholders
- Gannett (GCI) Adds New Director; Board Approves $150M Buyback Program
- NuVasive (NUVA) Reports Settlement with DOJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!