TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) Settles Toxin Suit With Ohio Water District - Bloomberg
- Questar Corporation (STR) Announces Regulatory Approval to Add Natural Gas Properties Under Wexpro II Agreement
- Goldcorp (GG) Reports Fatal Accident at Musselwhite Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!