TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Receives 'Wells Notice' from U.S. SEC
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Spectranetics (SPNC) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for ISR Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!