TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Set to Open Lower Following Distribution Cut
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16 Inline with Views; Updates on Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!