TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Comstock Holding (CHCI) Says Reverse Stock Split Rumor False
- Merck (MRK) Reports Statistically non-Inferior Data from ISENTRESS Phase 3 in HIV-1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!