TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Announces Favorable Outcome of Independent Investigation
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Names Mark J. DeCesaris as CEO; Trevor P. Bond Steps Down
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Publication of ExteNET Phase III Data; Primary Endpoint Met
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!