TranS1 (TSON) Reaches Settlement Over Federal Investigation; Will Pay $6M
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq: TSON) announced that it had reached a tentative agreement in principle with the U.S. Department of Justice related to the subpoena issued in October 2011. On December 24, 2012, the Company and the staff of the Department of Justice tentatively agreed to settle its federal investigation for $6 million, subject to completion and approval of written settlement agreements with the Department of Justice and the HHS-OIG, which are expected to be finalized in the first few months of 2013. The Company admits no wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) Updates on Q4 Project Operations, Development Acitivity
- Obama Administration to Adjust How Doctors, Hospitals Receive Medicare Reimbursement (CYH) (THC) (HCA)
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS) Will Defend Itself Against BlueMountain Capital Allegations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!