Towerstream (TWER) Will Move to Trade OTC Under Ticker 'TWER'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (Nasdaq: TWER) announces move to trade on OTCQB under the symbol “TWER” effective December 1, 2016. This transition to the OTCQB market does not affect the Company's business operations. The Company will continue to file periodic and certain other reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission under applicable federal securities laws.
- The company has approximately $12M in cash on hand and has recently reduced its long-term debt by $5M.
- The Company’s cash burn from operations approximates $1M per quarter and is decreasing.
- The Company has increased EBITDA in each of the last three quarters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!