Towerstream (TWER) Says It's on Track to Add 100 On-Net Buildings in Q4
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (NASDAQ: TWER) (the “Company”), a leading fixed-wireless fiber alternative company offers guidance.
- Towerstream is on track to add 100 buildings to its On-Net footprint in Q4, 22% over Q3 building additions, for a total of 437 buildings On-Net at the end of Q4.
- This brings the total number of businesses available to procure On-Net services within the Company’s On-Net buildings to over 13,000. This is a 30% increase from Q3.
- September contracts when installed are expected to total over $780,000 in annualized revenue.
“There is a direct relationship in sales growth to the number of buildings On-Net,” stated Philip Urso, interim chief executive officer.
“Fixed-wireless technology inherently provides a competitive advantage,” stated Arthur Giftakis, chief operating officer. “The speed at which we can add buildings at our low cost also gives us a superior advantage over fiber and cable.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!