Towerstream (TWER) Says It's on Track to Add 100 On-Net Buildings in Q4
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (NASDAQ: TWER) (the “Company”), a leading fixed-wireless fiber alternative company offers guidance.
- Towerstream is on track to add 100 buildings to its On-Net footprint in Q4, 22% over Q3 building additions, for a total of 437 buildings On-Net at the end of Q4.
- This brings the total number of businesses available to procure On-Net services within the Company’s On-Net buildings to over 13,000. This is a 30% increase from Q3.
- September contracts when installed are expected to total over $780,000 in annualized revenue.
“There is a direct relationship in sales growth to the number of buildings On-Net,” stated Philip Urso, interim chief executive officer.
“Fixed-wireless technology inherently provides a competitive advantage,” stated Arthur Giftakis, chief operating officer. “The speed at which we can add buildings at our low cost also gives us a superior advantage over fiber and cable.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DragonWave (DRWI) Says Trials with Harmony Enhanced MC Resulted in Multiple Order Activity and Demand
- B. Riley Financial (RILY) Prelim. Q3 adj.-EBITDA Exceeds Expectations
- China Biologic Products (CBPO) Announces Acquisition of Full Guizhou Taibang Ownership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!