Towerstream (TWER) Says It's on Track to Add 100 On-Net Buildings in Q4
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Towerstream Corporation (NASDAQ: TWER) (the “Company”), a leading fixed-wireless fiber alternative company offers guidance.
- Towerstream is on track to add 100 buildings to its On-Net footprint in Q4, 22% over Q3 building additions, for a total of 437 buildings On-Net at the end of Q4.
- This brings the total number of businesses available to procure On-Net services within the Company’s On-Net buildings to over 13,000. This is a 30% increase from Q3.
- September contracts when installed are expected to total over $780,000 in annualized revenue.
“There is a direct relationship in sales growth to the number of buildings On-Net,” stated Philip Urso, interim chief executive officer.
“Fixed-wireless technology inherently provides a competitive advantage,” stated Arthur Giftakis, chief operating officer. “The speed at which we can add buildings at our low cost also gives us a superior advantage over fiber and cable.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!