Towerstream (TWER) Says It's on Track to Add 100 On-Net Buildings in Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Towerstream Corporation (NASDAQ: TWER) (the “Company”), a leading fixed-wireless fiber alternative company offers guidance.
- Towerstream is on track to add 100 buildings to its On-Net footprint in Q4, 22% over Q3 building additions, for a total of 437 buildings On-Net at the end of Q4.
- This brings the total number of businesses available to procure On-Net services within the Company’s On-Net buildings to over 13,000. This is a 30% increase from Q3.
- September contracts when installed are expected to total over $780,000 in annualized revenue.
“There is a direct relationship in sales growth to the number of buildings On-Net,” stated Philip Urso, interim chief executive officer.
“Fixed-wireless technology inherently provides a competitive advantage,” stated Arthur Giftakis, chief operating officer. “The speed at which we can add buildings at our low cost also gives us a superior advantage over fiber and cable.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!