Towerstream (TWER) Says It's on Track to Add 100 On-Net Buildings in Q4
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Towerstream Corporation (NASDAQ: TWER) (the “Company”), a leading fixed-wireless fiber alternative company offers guidance.
- Towerstream is on track to add 100 buildings to its On-Net footprint in Q4, 22% over Q3 building additions, for a total of 437 buildings On-Net at the end of Q4.
- This brings the total number of businesses available to procure On-Net services within the Company’s On-Net buildings to over 13,000. This is a 30% increase from Q3.
- September contracts when installed are expected to total over $780,000 in annualized revenue.
“There is a direct relationship in sales growth to the number of buildings On-Net,” stated Philip Urso, interim chief executive officer.
“Fixed-wireless technology inherently provides a competitive advantage,” stated Arthur Giftakis, chief operating officer. “The speed at which we can add buildings at our low cost also gives us a superior advantage over fiber and cable.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4; Names New CTO
- Medtronic (MDT) Reports FDA Approval of New Recaptureable TAVR System
- Willis Lease Finance (WLFC) Acquires TES Aviation's Total Engine Support
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!