Tower Bancorp (TOBC) Completes First Chester County (FCEC) Acquisition
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Tower Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TOBC) announced that it has completed the acquisition of First Chester County Corporation (Nasdaq: FCEC).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) to Acquire NUVO Bank & Trust Company
- Mitel Networks (MITL) Updates on Cash, Share Consideration for Mavenir Systems
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Reaffirms Commitment to Combination with Mylan (MYL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!