Tower Bancorp (TOBC) Completes First Chester County (FCEC) Acquisition
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Tower Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TOBC) announced that it has completed the acquisition of First Chester County Corporation (Nasdaq: FCEC).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Director Millard 'Mickey' Drexler Won't Seek Re-Election
- Royal Bank Of Canada (RY) to Acquire City National (CYN) in $5.4B Deal
- Bigger Capital Delivers Letter, Warns Against Standard General Conflicts of Interest at American Apparel (APP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!