Tower Bancorp (TOBC) Completes First Chester County (FCEC) Acquisition
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Tower Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TOBC) announced that it has completed the acquisition of First Chester County Corporation (Nasdaq: FCEC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Zillow (Z), Trulia (TRLA) Race Higher on Chatter as Shorts Run to Cover
- SodaStream (SODA) Off Highs as Analyst Says LBO 'Highly Improbable to Impossible'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!