Tower Bancorp (TOBC) Completes First Chester County (FCEC) Acquisition
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- Post Holdings (POST) Acquires Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Tower Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TOBC) announced that it has completed the acquisition of First Chester County Corporation (Nasdaq: FCEC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
- Verizon (VZ) to Acquire Content Delivery Provider EdgeCast
- QEP Resources (QEP) Acquires Permian Basin Assets for $950M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!