Tower Bancorp (TOBC) Completes First Chester County (FCEC) Acquisition
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Tower Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TOBC) announced that it has completed the acquisition of First Chester County Corporation (Nasdaq: FCEC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Gets Nod from USPTO for '807 App
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ), Affymetrix (AFFX) Settle Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!