Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield; New Board Member Elected
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
Torchmark Corporation also announced that Steven P. Johnson was elected to its Board of Directors on November 2, 2016. A Texas resident, Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, he held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations. Since his retirement in June 2013, he has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Torchmark Corp. (TMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Banc of California (BANC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Affirms Qtr. Dividend Rate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!