Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield; New Board Member Elected
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
Torchmark Corporation also announced that Steven P. Johnson was elected to its Board of Directors on November 2, 2016. A Texas resident, Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, he held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations. Since his retirement in June 2013, he has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Torchmark Corp. (TMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!