Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield; New Board Member Elected
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
Torchmark Corporation also announced that Steven P. Johnson was elected to its Board of Directors on November 2, 2016. A Texas resident, Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, he held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations. Since his retirement in June 2013, he has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Torchmark Corp. (TMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!