TopBuild (BLD) Acquires Virginia-Based Valley Insulation
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) has acquired Valley Insulation, a residential insulation company founded in 2008 with operating locations in Waynesboro and Dayton, Virginia. For the trailing twelve months ended June 30, 2016, Valley Insulation generated approximately $4.5 million in annual revenue.
Jerry Volas, Chief Executive Officer of TopBuild stated, "Valley Insulation is a terrific addition to TopBuild and TruTeam, our installation business. It strengthens our market position in Central Virginia with its broad customer base that includes custom as well as regional builders. We are also pleased to welcome Steve Riley and the Valley Installation team to our Company. Steve will continue to lead Valley Insulation and focus on the continued expansion of our business in this region."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Offers Update on Phase 3 Trial Of DCVax-L for Newly Diagnosed GBM Cancer
- Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Announces Early Launch of XYDALBA in the U.K.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!