TopBuild (BLD) Acquires Virginia-Based Valley Insulation
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) has acquired Valley Insulation, a residential insulation company founded in 2008 with operating locations in Waynesboro and Dayton, Virginia. For the trailing twelve months ended June 30, 2016, Valley Insulation generated approximately $4.5 million in annual revenue.
Jerry Volas, Chief Executive Officer of TopBuild stated, "Valley Insulation is a terrific addition to TopBuild and TruTeam, our installation business. It strengthens our market position in Central Virginia with its broad customer base that includes custom as well as regional builders. We are also pleased to welcome Steve Riley and the Valley Installation team to our Company. Steve will continue to lead Valley Insulation and focus on the continued expansion of our business in this region."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!