TopBuild (BLD) Acquires Virginia-Based Valley Insulation
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) has acquired Valley Insulation, a residential insulation company founded in 2008 with operating locations in Waynesboro and Dayton, Virginia. For the trailing twelve months ended June 30, 2016, Valley Insulation generated approximately $4.5 million in annual revenue.
Jerry Volas, Chief Executive Officer of TopBuild stated, "Valley Insulation is a terrific addition to TopBuild and TruTeam, our installation business. It strengthens our market position in Central Virginia with its broad customer base that includes custom as well as regional builders. We are also pleased to welcome Steve Riley and the Valley Installation team to our Company. Steve will continue to lead Valley Insulation and focus on the continued expansion of our business in this region."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ballard Power (BLDP) Closes China JV Transaction with Synergy; Receives Initial Payments
- Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces New Data from Opdivo Phase 2 in cHL; ORR was 73% Across Subgroups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!