Top Image Systems (TISA) Nabs New U.S. Patent Related to eFLOW Software
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Top Image Systems, Ltd. (Nasdaq: TISA) announced that on 28 June, 2016 the United States Patent and Trademark Office issued US Patent No.: 9,378,418 to Top Image Systems to protect the Company’s unique method for mail classification and automatic response generation.
This patent protects the Company’s proprietary knowhow in the area of automated document comprehension that eFLOW® software leverages to more closely mimic human processing of content and context. These developments will advance innovative technologies in the Digital Mailroom arena that improve intelligent document recognition and enable exceptionally precise classification capabilities for enhanced automated customer communications management, capabilities that contribute to effective customer engagement, satisfaction and retention.
Digital mailroom solutions maximize straight-through processing of incoming content, rapidly and accurately classifying, prioritizing and routing the extracted business data to the right processes and persons to ensure timely, effective customer-centric business operations. In today’s expanding digital mailroom market, TIS collaborates with strategic partners to offer enterprises complete end-to-end automated Digital Mailroom solutions.
“Top Image Systems has earned its reputation as a leader in intelligent content capture and document processing automation by continually investing in innovative R&D that maintains our technological edge,” commented Carsten Nelk, CTO, Top Image Systems. “This patent is another proof point of our position in the automated mail management space. Advanced classification and response generation are key components of effective customer communication management and customer-centric business process automation solutions; together with our partners TIS will continue to be an important player in this market.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!