Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: TNXP) (Tonix), today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Dawson James Securities, Inc. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Tonix expects to use the net proceeds of the offering to support the continued development of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets) for the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), including completion of the first interim analysis in the phase 3 study in military-related PTSD, to further develop other pipeline programs, for working capital and other general corporate purposes, and possibly acquisitions of other companies, products or technologies, though no such acquisitions are currently contemplated.
The securities described above are being offered by Tonix pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and subsequently declared effective on August 15, 2014. A preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering is being filed with the SEC and, once filed, will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!