Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Will Discontinue Enrollment in ARMOR2 Expansion Trial
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tokai Pharma (NASDAQ: TKAI) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Tokai”) has determined to discontinue enrollment in its ongoing ARMOR2 expansion clinical trial of galeterone in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (“mCRPC”) patients with acquired resistance to Xtandi® (enzalutamide) and not to proceed at this time with its planned study of galeterone in mCRPC patients who rapidly progress on either enzalutamide or Zytiga® (abiraterone acetate). Tokai is continuing to evaluate the unblinded data from its recently discontinued ARMOR3 clinical trial comparing galeterone to enzalutamide in treatment-naïve mCRPC patients whose prostate tumors express the AR-V7 splice variant, and is assessing potential next steps in its galeterone program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Results from Studies of Switching HIV-1 Patients to Descovy; Results Statistically non-Inferior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!