Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Will Discontinue Enrollment in ARMOR2 Expansion Trial
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tokai Pharma (NASDAQ: TKAI) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Tokai”) has determined to discontinue enrollment in its ongoing ARMOR2 expansion clinical trial of galeterone in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (“mCRPC”) patients with acquired resistance to Xtandi® (enzalutamide) and not to proceed at this time with its planned study of galeterone in mCRPC patients who rapidly progress on either enzalutamide or Zytiga® (abiraterone acetate). Tokai is continuing to evaluate the unblinded data from its recently discontinued ARMOR3 clinical trial comparing galeterone to enzalutamide in treatment-naïve mCRPC patients whose prostate tumors express the AR-V7 splice variant, and is assessing potential next steps in its galeterone program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!