Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Plans to Review Strategic Options
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tokai Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: TKAI) announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives for the company focused on maximizing stockholder value.
Potential strategic alternatives that may be explored or evaluated as part of this review include a sale of the company, a reverse merger, a business combination or a sale, license or other disposition of corporate assets of the company. There is no set timetable for this process and there can be no assurance that this process will result in any such transaction. In conjunction with this process, the company is continuing to assess the best path forward for its galeterone clinical trial program. The company now anticipates all patients enrolled in the ARMOR3-SV clinical trial will discontinue treatment by the end of the year.
As part of its review of strategic alternatives, Tokai has engaged Wedbush PacGrow as its financial advisor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Burberry and Coach not in active merger talks: sources
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!