Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Plans to Review Strategic Options
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tokai Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: TKAI) announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives for the company focused on maximizing stockholder value.
Potential strategic alternatives that may be explored or evaluated as part of this review include a sale of the company, a reverse merger, a business combination or a sale, license or other disposition of corporate assets of the company. There is no set timetable for this process and there can be no assurance that this process will result in any such transaction. In conjunction with this process, the company is continuing to assess the best path forward for its galeterone clinical trial program. The company now anticipates all patients enrolled in the ARMOR3-SV clinical trial will discontinue treatment by the end of the year.
As part of its review of strategic alternatives, Tokai has engaged Wedbush PacGrow as its financial advisor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- Alere (ALR) Receives Shareholder Support for Proposed Abbott (ABT) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!