Tofutti Brands (TOF) Will Begin Trading OTC; Symbol Remains 'TOF'
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. (OTC: TOF) announced that its common stock will commence trading on the OTCQB market, effective with the opening of the stock market on October 24, 2016, and will continue to trade under the Company's current symbol "TOF".
As previously reported, the move is a result of the Company receiving notice from the NYSE MKT of non-compliance with the stockholders' equity requirements of Section 1003(a)(ii) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide, and the Company's subsequent voluntary decision to delist from the NYSE MKT.
Tofutti will continue to file periodic and other required reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission under applicable federal securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!