Time Warner (TWC) Prices Aggregate $1.25B Debt Offering
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of 4.5% debentures due 2042. The net proceeds from the issuance of the debentures are expected to be used for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of debt. The issuance and sale of the debentures is expected to close on August 10, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Names VP of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Unit Enters Cell Technology Development Agreement with ECN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!