Tiffany (TIF) Adds One Year to Expiration of Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has today extended the expiration date of the Company’s share repurchase program. The existing program, which was approved in January 2011 with an authorization to repurchase up to $400 million of the Company’s Common Stock, was scheduled to expire on January 31, 2013. The expiration date is now extended to January 31, 2014 and approximately $164 million remains available for share repurchases under this authorization. The Company is not currently purchasing shares but management may resume repurchases at any time in its discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sterne Agee CRT Raised Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following Q1 Beat
- Ceres (CERE) Receives U.S. Patent Covering Soybean Genetic Sequence AImed at Key Biosynthetic Processes
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!