Tidewater (TDW) Announces Receipt of Limited Waivers from Lenders, Noteholders
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
As previously reported, Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) has been in discussions with its principal lenders and noteholders to amend the company's various debt arrangements to obtain relief from certain covenants. Pending the resolution of those discussions, the company had previously received limited waivers from the necessary lenders and noteholders which waived compliance with these covenants until November 11, 2016. The company has now received extensions of these waivers until January 27, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Present Five-Year Growth Plan at Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!