Tidewater (TDW) Announces Receipt of Limited Waivers from Lenders, Noteholders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
As previously reported, Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) has been in discussions with its principal lenders and noteholders to amend the company's various debt arrangements to obtain relief from certain covenants. Pending the resolution of those discussions, the company had previously received limited waivers from the necessary lenders and noteholders which waived compliance with these covenants until November 11, 2016. The company has now received extensions of these waivers until January 27, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!