Tidewater (TDW) Announces Receipt of Limited Waivers from Lenders, Noteholders
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
As previously reported, Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) has been in discussions with its principal lenders and noteholders to amend the company's various debt arrangements to obtain relief from certain covenants. Pending the resolution of those discussions, the company had previously received limited waivers from the necessary lenders and noteholders which waived compliance with these covenants until November 11, 2016. The company has now received extensions of these waivers until January 27, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Controller Embezzled Money
- Sprint Corp. (S) to Acquire 33% Stake in TIDAL
- Sprint Corp. (S) Acquires 33% of TIDAL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!