Threshold Pharma (THLD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Threshold Pharma (NASDAQ: THLD) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01. Other Information
As previously reported, on July 20, 2016, the staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) granted Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s (the “Company” ’s) request for an extension to comply with the $1.00 per share minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the “Bid Price Rule”) as originally notified by the Staff on January 21, 2016. On September 13, 2016, the Company received written notice from the Staff that as a result of the closing bid price of the Company’s common stock having been at $1.00 per share or greater for the last 10 consecutive business days, from August 29 to September 12, 2016, the Staff has determined that the Company has regained compliance with the Bid Price Rule and this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Enters Revised Milestone Payment Agreement with Alkermes (ALKS)
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!