Threshold Pharma (THLD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Threshold Pharma (NASDAQ: THLD) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01. Other Information
As previously reported, on July 20, 2016, the staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) granted Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s (the “Company” ’s) request for an extension to comply with the $1.00 per share minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the “Bid Price Rule”) as originally notified by the Staff on January 21, 2016. On September 13, 2016, the Company received written notice from the Staff that as a result of the closing bid price of the Company’s common stock having been at $1.00 per share or greater for the last 10 consecutive business days, from August 29 to September 12, 2016, the Staff has determined that the Company has regained compliance with the Bid Price Rule and this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!