Threshold Pharma (THLD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Threshold Pharma (NASDAQ: THLD) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01. Other Information
As previously reported, on July 20, 2016, the staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) granted Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s (the “Company” ’s) request for an extension to comply with the $1.00 per share minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the “Bid Price Rule”) as originally notified by the Staff on January 21, 2016. On September 13, 2016, the Company received written notice from the Staff that as a result of the closing bid price of the Company’s common stock having been at $1.00 per share or greater for the last 10 consecutive business days, from August 29 to September 12, 2016, the Staff has determined that the Company has regained compliance with the Bid Price Rule and this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- MagnaChip (MX) Announces Order and Final Judgment Issued in Derivative Action Suits
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!