TheStreet. (TST) Content to be Featured on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TheStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: TST) recently announced it is teaming up with Amazon to make its content available on all Alexa-enabled devices.
Once users enable TheStreet in the Alexa Skills Store, they will have access to the latest financial news headlines at any time of the day, on any enabled device by simply asking, "Alexa, what's in the news?"
"This partnership gives TheStreet the opportunity to bring its unparalleled financial reporting and market analysis to new audiences. We're proud to be content providers to Amazon and look forward to watching this platform grow," said David Callaway, CEO of TheStreet, Inc.
Watch Jim Cramer, co-founder of TheStreet, Inc. and contributor to TheStreet.com, interact with Amazon Alexa here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paragon Offshore (PGNPQ) Says Court Denied Modified Second Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization
- BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) Prices 6.7M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, at Upper-End of Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!