TheStreet. (TST) Content to be Featured on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TheStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: TST) recently announced it is teaming up with Amazon to make its content available on all Alexa-enabled devices.
Once users enable TheStreet in the Alexa Skills Store, they will have access to the latest financial news headlines at any time of the day, on any enabled device by simply asking, "Alexa, what's in the news?"
"This partnership gives TheStreet the opportunity to bring its unparalleled financial reporting and market analysis to new audiences. We're proud to be content providers to Amazon and look forward to watching this platform grow," said David Callaway, CEO of TheStreet, Inc.
Watch Jim Cramer, co-founder of TheStreet, Inc. and contributor to TheStreet.com, interact with Amazon Alexa here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!