The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CorEnergy (CORR) Completes Acquisition of GIGS; Confirms Plans to Raise Dividend 11%
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Acquisition of Yinchuan Ciming Medical Center
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Plans to Acquire OpenDNS in ~$635M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!