The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) to Buy $2B Shares from SoftBank Group
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Adocia Announce Positive Top-Line Data from BioChaperone Lispro Phase 1
- AerCap Holdings (AER) Approves $250M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!