The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTG (CTG) Names Interim CFO, to Resume Buyback
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Will Post Q3 Results on Nov. 6th; Street Sees Wider Loss
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Names Robert Vreeland as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!