The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Enters Agreement with PW Partners/Luxor Group
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
- Lamar Advertising Co (LAMR) Receives Private Letter Ruling form IRS; Income Qualifies for REIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!