The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nicholas Financial (NICK) Plans Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer of up to $70M
- Kaman (KAMN) Announces Sale of Delamac de Mexico
- Medivation (MDVN) Exercises Option Under License Agreement for Pidilizumab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!