The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Done with One-Third of $10M Buyback Program
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) has repurchased 1,338,053 American Depositary Shares for an aggregate consideration of approximately US$3.8 million under its US$10 million repurchase program announced in December 2012. The repurchased shares account for approximately 6% of the Company's outstanding ordinary shares. The Company will continue to repurchase under its US$10 million repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yandex (YNDX) Announces $600M Convertible Notes Offering; Adds 3M to Buyback Plan
- Fortinet (FTNT) Repurchase Plan is a Positive - Nomura
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Enters $1.5B Accelerated Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!