The9 Limited (NCTY) Obtains Rights to Use CrossFire IP for Mobile Shooting Game Development in China
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) announced that it has obtained the development and operation rights to use CrossFire IP to develop a brand new shooting mobile game in China, through its subsidiary's agreement with Smilegate Entertainment, Inc.
The Company currently expects to start the testing of the CrossFire brand new mobile game by the first quarter of 2017 and commercialize the game afterwards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!