The9 Limited (NCTY) Obtains Rights to Use CrossFire IP for Mobile Shooting Game Development in China
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) announced that it has obtained the development and operation rights to use CrossFire IP to develop a brand new shooting mobile game in China, through its subsidiary's agreement with Smilegate Entertainment, Inc.
The Company currently expects to start the testing of the CrossFire brand new mobile game by the first quarter of 2017 and commercialize the game afterwards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!