The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.86, Takes $941M Impairment Charge on OpenTable
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) reported Q3 EPS of $31.18, $1.86 better than the analyst estimate of $29.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
- Net income in the 3rd quarter was $506 million, a 58% decrease versus the prior year. Net income was $10.13 per diluted share, a 57% decrease as compared to the prior year. Net income and net income per diluted share for the 3rd quarter were negatively impacted by a non-cash charge of $941 million relating to an impairment of OpenTable's goodwill.
The Priceline Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $12.20-$12.80, versus the consensus of $12.93.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Priceline Group (PCLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Apple Watch sales to consumers set record in holiday week, says Apple's Cook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!