The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.86, Takes $941M Impairment Charge on OpenTable
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) reported Q3 EPS of $31.18, $1.86 better than the analyst estimate of $29.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
- Net income in the 3rd quarter was $506 million, a 58% decrease versus the prior year. Net income was $10.13 per diluted share, a 57% decrease as compared to the prior year. Net income and net income per diluted share for the 3rd quarter were negatively impacted by a non-cash charge of $941 million relating to an impairment of OpenTable's goodwill.
The Priceline Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $12.20-$12.80, versus the consensus of $12.93.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Priceline Group (PCLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!