The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.86, Takes $941M Impairment Charge on OpenTable
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) reported Q3 EPS of $31.18, $1.86 better than the analyst estimate of $29.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
- Net income in the 3rd quarter was $506 million, a 58% decrease versus the prior year. Net income was $10.13 per diluted share, a 57% decrease as compared to the prior year. Net income and net income per diluted share for the 3rd quarter were negatively impacted by a non-cash charge of $941 million relating to an impairment of OpenTable's goodwill.
The Priceline Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $12.20-$12.80, versus the consensus of $12.93.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Priceline Group (PCLN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!