The Pantry (PTRY) Proposes $250M Senior Debt Offering
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
The Pantry, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTRY) today announced that it is proposing to issue $250 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new term loan and available cash, to repay its outstanding term loans and senior subordinated notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces New International Structure; Forms EMEA Group, Makes Leadership Changes
- Microsoft (MSFT) Awards Affordable Access Initiative Grants to 12 Businesses
- Baxter (BAX) Debuts New THERANOVA Dialyser
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!