The Pantry (PTRY) Proposes $250M Senior Debt Offering
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
The Pantry, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTRY) today announced that it is proposing to issue $250 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new term loan and available cash, to repay its outstanding term loans and senior subordinated notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) Reports Rate Case Agreement
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Comments on Bass' IPR Petitions
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Announces Extension of FDA PDUFA Date for Kanuma BLA Priority Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!