The Pantry (PTRY) Proposes $250M Senior Debt Offering
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
The Pantry, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTRY) today announced that it is proposing to issue $250 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new term loan and available cash, to repay its outstanding term loans and senior subordinated notes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (AHL) Adopts 'Poison Pill' Provision
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!