The Pantry (PTRY) Proposes $250M Senior Debt Offering
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
The Pantry, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTRY) today announced that it is proposing to issue $250 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new term loan and available cash, to repay its outstanding term loans and senior subordinated notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit and Direct Flow Medical Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces HSR Waiting Period for Acquisition of Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Expires
- Cerulean Pharma's (CERU) Ovarian Cancer Treatment Obtains FDA Orphan Drug Designation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!