The Pantry (PTRY) Proposes $250M Senior Debt Offering
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
The Pantry, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTRY) today announced that it is proposing to issue $250 million in senior unsecured notes due 2020 (the “Notes”) in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new term loan and available cash, to repay its outstanding term loans and senior subordinated notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Announces Debt Refi; Prelim. Q2 Revenue Outpaces Views
- GenVec (GNVC) Says FDA Clinical Hold on CGF166 Phase 1/2 Lifted
- Teradata Corp. (TDC) Announces Acquisition of Big Data Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!