The Buckle (BKE) Comps Fell 16.2% in Nov., Wider than Expected
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 4-week period ended November 26, 2016 decreased 16.2 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 4-week period ended November 28, 2015. Net sales for the 4-week fiscal month ended November 26, 2016 decreased 15.9 percent to $81.5 million compared to net sales of $96.9 million for the prior year 4-week fiscal month ended November 28, 2015.
*** The Street was looking for comps to fall 12.6 percent for the month.
Comparable store net sales year-to-date for the 43-week period ended November 26, 2016 decreased 12.9 percent from comparable store net sales for the 43-week period ended November 28, 2015. Net sales for the 43-week fiscal period ended November 26, 2016 decreased 12.2 percent to $776.5 million from net sales of $884.5 million for the prior year 43-week fiscal period ended November 28, 2015.
Please note that net sales for the 4-week and 43-week periods ended November 26, 2016 are reported net of the impact of both reward redemptions and accruals for estimated future rewards related to the Company’s new Guest Loyalty program, which launched during the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Comps Fell 0.2% in November 2016
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- Xenith Bkshs (XBKS) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!