The Buckle (BKE) Comps Fell 15.5% in Sept. 2016
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 5-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 15.5 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 5-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 5-week fiscal month ended October 1, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent to $82.9 million compared to net sales of $97.4 million for the prior year 5-week fiscal month ended October 3, 2015.
Comparable store net sales year-to-date for the 35-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 12.1 percent from comparable store net sales for the 35-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 35-week fiscal period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 11.4 percent to $625.8 million from net sales of $706.2 million for the prior year 35-week fiscal period ended October 3, 2015.
Please note that net sales for the 5-week and 35-week periods ended October 1, 2016 are reported net of the impact of both reward redemptions and accruals for estimated future rewards related to the Company’s new Guest Loyalty program, which launched during the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First NBC Bank (FNBC) Disagrees with 'Unfounded Assertions' in the Market
- Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Updates on Recent Additions to M300 Smart Glasses VIP Program
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!