The Buckle (BKE) Comps Fell 15.5% in Sept. 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 5-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 15.5 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 5-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 5-week fiscal month ended October 1, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent to $82.9 million compared to net sales of $97.4 million for the prior year 5-week fiscal month ended October 3, 2015.
Comparable store net sales year-to-date for the 35-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 12.1 percent from comparable store net sales for the 35-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 35-week fiscal period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 11.4 percent to $625.8 million from net sales of $706.2 million for the prior year 35-week fiscal period ended October 3, 2015.
Please note that net sales for the 5-week and 35-week periods ended October 1, 2016 are reported net of the impact of both reward redemptions and accruals for estimated future rewards related to the Company’s new Guest Loyalty program, which launched during the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!