The Buckle (BKE) Comps Fell 15.5% in Sept. 2016
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 5-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 15.5 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 5-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 5-week fiscal month ended October 1, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent to $82.9 million compared to net sales of $97.4 million for the prior year 5-week fiscal month ended October 3, 2015.
Comparable store net sales year-to-date for the 35-week period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 12.1 percent from comparable store net sales for the 35-week period ended October 3, 2015. Net sales for the 35-week fiscal period ended October 1, 2016 decreased 11.4 percent to $625.8 million from net sales of $706.2 million for the prior year 35-week fiscal period ended October 3, 2015.
Please note that net sales for the 5-week and 35-week periods ended October 1, 2016 are reported net of the impact of both reward redemptions and accruals for estimated future rewards related to the Company’s new Guest Loyalty program, which launched during the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!