The Buckle (BKE) Comps Fell 14.8% in August 2016
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Buckle, Inc. (NYSE: BKE) announced that comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for the 4-week period ended August 27, 2016 decreased 14.8 percent in comparison to comparable store net sales for the 4-week period ended August 29, 2015. Net sales for the 4-week fiscal month ended August 27, 2016 decreased 14.0 percent to $87.2 million compared to net sales of $101.4 million for the prior year 4-week fiscal month ended August 29, 2015.
Comparable store net sales year-to-date for the 30-week period ended August 27, 2016 decreased 11.6 percent from comparable store net sales for the 30-week period ended August 29, 2015. Net sales for the 30-week fiscal period ended August 27, 2016 decreased 10.8 percent to $542.9 million from net sales of $608.8 million for the prior year 30-week fiscal period ended August 29, 2015.
Please note that net sales for the 4-week and 30-week periods ended August 27, 2016 are reported net of the impact of both reward redemptions and accruals for estimated future rewards related to the Company’s new Guest Loyalty program, which launched during the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Updates on PB272 NSABP FB-7 Phase 2; No Significant Difference Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!