Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Reports 3M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI) announced today an underwritten public offering of 3.0 million shares of common stock to the public. The Company expects to close the sale of the shares of common stock on December 2, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of common stock from the Company.
The underwriters may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. On November 25, 2016, the last reported sale price of the Company’s common stock was $75.50 per share.
BofA Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are serving as Joint Bookrunning Managers for this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- Ladder Capital Corp Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Prices 3.29M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$250M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Earnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!