Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic Gleevec Tablets in U.S.
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) today announced the launch of the generic equivalent to Gleevec®1(imatinib mesylate) tablets,100 mg and 400 mg, in the United States for multiple indications approved by the FDA.
Teva remains committed to strengthening its generics business with continued investment in new and diverse, high quality products. With nearly 375 generic medicines available, Teva has one of the largest portfolios of FDA-approved generic products on the market. The addition of this product to Teva’s oncology portfolio allows Teva to continue to grow in this therapeutic area.
Imatinib mesylate tablets had annual sales of approximately $2.42 billion in the United States, according to IMS data as of May 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- MediaNews Commences Previously Announced Partial Tender Offer for Monster (MWW) Common Stock
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!