Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic Gleevec Tablets in U.S.
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) today announced the launch of the generic equivalent to Gleevec®1(imatinib mesylate) tablets,100 mg and 400 mg, in the United States for multiple indications approved by the FDA.
Teva remains committed to strengthening its generics business with continued investment in new and diverse, high quality products. With nearly 375 generic medicines available, Teva has one of the largest portfolios of FDA-approved generic products on the market. The addition of this product to Teva’s oncology portfolio allows Teva to continue to grow in this therapeutic area.
Imatinib mesylate tablets had annual sales of approximately $2.42 billion in the United States, according to IMS data as of May 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!