Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic Gleevec Tablets in U.S.
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) today announced the launch of the generic equivalent to Gleevec®1(imatinib mesylate) tablets,100 mg and 400 mg, in the United States for multiple indications approved by the FDA.
Teva remains committed to strengthening its generics business with continued investment in new and diverse, high quality products. With nearly 375 generic medicines available, Teva has one of the largest portfolios of FDA-approved generic products on the market. The addition of this product to Teva’s oncology portfolio allows Teva to continue to grow in this therapeutic area.
Imatinib mesylate tablets had annual sales of approximately $2.42 billion in the United States, according to IMS data as of May 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!