Teva Pharma (TEVA) Completes Acquisition of Allergan's Anda
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) announced that it has completed its acquisition of Anda, Inc., a leading distributor of generic pharmaceuticals in the U.S., from Allergan plc.
“We are pleased that Anda, Inc., one of the leading distributors of generic medicines in the U.S., is now part of Teva. This acquisition reflects our continued view that attractive growth opportunities, both external and organic, exist for our business and for our extensive supply chain network in particular,” said Siggi Olafsson, President & CEO of Global Generic Medicines. “This acquisition enables us and our customers to provide more patients throughout the country with access to generic medicines."
“We are excited to become part of Teva’s distribution network to support our customers and patients across the country,” said Charles D. Phillips, President & CEO of Anda. “By joining forces with Teva, Anda’s product offerings will significantly increase and we will be able to reach more patients in the United States.”
Teva currently has over 300 product registrations pending FDA approval and holds the leading position in first-to-file opportunities, with over 100 pending first-to-files in the U.S. Currently, one-of-every six generic prescriptions dispensed in the U.S. is filled with a Teva product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!