Tetra Tech (TTEK) Awarded $47M USAID Contract
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK) announced today that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) has awarded the Company a $47 million, single-award contract to provide assistance to improve the legal and policy framework governing municipalities in the West Bank and Gaza. Under the five-year Communities Thrive contract, Tetra Tech will support local governments as they work to improve the delivery of essential services with the ultimate goal of establishing the financial sustainability of Palestinian municipalities.
Local governments in the West Bank and Gaza face many challenges in meeting their communities’ needs due to various factors. Under the Communities Thrive contract, Tetra Tech will work with local governments to develop processes and mechanisms to improve service delivery and enhance their responsiveness to constituent concerns. In addition to supporting policy reform and improved practices, areas of focus may include upgrading water meters to reduce financial and water losses, analyzing and adapting energy-efficient options, and implementing cost-effective tariffs to fund initial and longer-term project needs.
“Tetra Tech is pleased to support USAID’s efforts in the West Bank and Gaza to improve local government delivery of essential water and energy services to communities in need,” said Dan Batrack, Tetra Tech Chairman and CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!