Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) to Unveil Solar Roof With Integrated Powerwall 2.0 Battery, Charger
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:11 PM EDT)
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said on twitter that he plans to unveil a new Tesla/SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger. The unveiling will likely take place in the San Francisco Bay area on Oct. 28th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said to be meeting again with President Trump
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Raytheon (RTN) Awarded $235M from Navy for Standard Missile-6 Production
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!