Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) to Unveil Solar Roof With Integrated Powerwall 2.0 Battery, Charger
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:11 PM EDT)
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said on twitter that he plans to unveil a new Tesla/SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger. The unveiling will likely take place in the San Francisco Bay area on Oct. 28th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said to be meeting again with President Trump
- Universal Insurance (UVE) Appoints Kimberly Cooper to Board of Directors
- U.S. closing Tesla (TSLA) autopilot death investigation without demanding recall - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!