Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) to Unveil Solar Roof With Integrated Powerwall 2.0 Battery, Charger
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:11 PM EDT)
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said on twitter that he plans to unveil a new Tesla/SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger. The unveiling will likely take place in the San Francisco Bay area on Oct. 28th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Rich Like Other Luxury Brands Over Tesla (TSLA), UBS Survey Shows
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Announces Presentation of Positive ALN-GO1 Phase 1/2 Data in Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!