Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) to Unveil Solar Roof With Integrated Powerwall 2.0 Battery, Charger
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 1:11 PM EDT)
Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said on twitter that he plans to unveil a new Tesla/SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) solar roof with integrated Powerwall 2.0 battery and Tesla charger. The unveiling will likely take place in the San Francisco Bay area on Oct. 28th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- GM's (GM) Chevy Bolt 'Dead on Departure' - Analyst (TSLA)
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!