Tesla (TSLA) Will Make Product Announcement at Noon PT Today - Musk
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) will make a product announcement at noon California time today, CEO Elon Musk tweeted.
Musk did not elaborate on what the announcement with entail, but early speculation suggests it could be related to autonomous driving with the company taking heat in the press and from regulators related to crashes involving its 'auto pilot' feature.
Tesla product announcement at noon California time today— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 23, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OE Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
- AbbVie (ABBV), the Johns Hopkins University SoM Enter Five-Year Cancer Research Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!