Tesla (TSLA) Taps SunPower's Branderiz as VP of Accounting
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced Eric Branderiz will join the Company on Monday, October 24, 2016 as Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer. Eric brings accounting and solar expertise to Tesla after 6 years at SunPower Corporation and is a Certified Public Accountant with a Business Commerce Degree from the University of Alberta, Canada.
Eric was most recently SunPower's Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Tesla (TSLA) Announcement 'also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2' - Musk
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!