Tesla (TSLA) Taps SunPower's Branderiz as VP of Accounting
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced Eric Branderiz will join the Company on Monday, October 24, 2016 as Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer. Eric brings accounting and solar expertise to Tesla after 6 years at SunPower Corporation and is a Certified Public Accountant with a Business Commerce Degree from the University of Alberta, Canada.
Eric was most recently SunPower's Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- ITUS Corp. (ITUS) Announces Prelim. Data from Cchek Cancer Study; Strong Sensitivity, Specificity Data Noted
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Wins Enterprise Devices Order in LatAm Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!