Tesla (TSLA) Submits Confidential Treatment Filing Related to Gigafactory, Panasonic Agreement
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
Tesla Motors, Inc. (the “Company”) is filing this Current Report on Form 8-K solely to re-file (i) Exhibit 10.1 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 (the “Q1 2016 10-Q”) and (ii) Exhibit 10.2 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 (the “Q3 2014 10-Q”), in each case in response to certain comments the Company received from the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the confidential treatment requests that the Company submitted for certain portions of such exhibits. Except for the re-filing of such exhibits, the Q1 2016 10-Q and the Q3 2014 10-Q are not being amended or updated in any way.
For the full filing, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
- AEP Industries (AEPI) Shareholders Vote in Favor of Berry Plastics (BERY) Merger Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!