Tesla (TSLA) Submits Confidential Treatment Filing Related to Gigafactory, Panasonic Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
Tesla Motors, Inc. (the “Company”) is filing this Current Report on Form 8-K solely to re-file (i) Exhibit 10.1 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 (the “Q1 2016 10-Q”) and (ii) Exhibit 10.2 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 (the “Q3 2014 10-Q”), in each case in response to certain comments the Company received from the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the confidential treatment requests that the Company submitted for certain portions of such exhibits. Except for the re-filing of such exhibits, the Q1 2016 10-Q and the Q3 2014 10-Q are not being amended or updated in any way.
For the full filing, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!