Tesla (TSLA) Submits Confidential Treatment Filing Related to Gigafactory, Panasonic Agreement
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
Tesla Motors, Inc. (the “Company”) is filing this Current Report on Form 8-K solely to re-file (i) Exhibit 10.1 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 (the “Q1 2016 10-Q”) and (ii) Exhibit 10.2 to the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 (the “Q3 2014 10-Q”), in each case in response to certain comments the Company received from the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the confidential treatment requests that the Company submitted for certain portions of such exhibits. Except for the re-filing of such exhibits, the Q1 2016 10-Q and the Q3 2014 10-Q are not being amended or updated in any way.
For the full filing, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC), Baxalta Terminate Pacritinib Licensing Agreement (SHPG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!