Tesla (TSLA) Still Plans 2017 Model 3 Deliveries
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 1:37 PM EDT)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares were volatile mid-day Tuesday after traders took notice that the company stretched out the delivery promise for the Model 3. The change on its website notes new Model 3 reservations will be delivered in mid 2018 or later. Prior delivery estimates were 2017.
In an e-mail to StreetInsider.com, Tesla said the update doesn’t reflect any change in its plans and they still plan to begin Model 3 deliveries in 2017.
"For your background, today's website update doesn’t reflect any change in our plans," a Tesla spokesperson said. "We still plan to begin Model 3 deliveries in 2017, and we adjusted the date on our marketing page to reflect more accurate timing for new/future reservation holders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) to reveal fully electric vehicle at CES, also plans electric Maserati - Bloomberg
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Tesla (TSLA) Sends Out Invites for GigaFactory Tour on 01/04/17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!