Tesla (TSLA) Files Presentation to Proxy Firms on Proposed SolarCity (SCTY) Acquisition
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- $150 million of direct cost efficiencies
- The vast majority of large institutional shareholders understand the strategic rationale behind the combination
- The combination will allow SolarCity's products to benefit from Tesla's loyal following
The executive summary is below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here