Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Moves Product Announcement to Oct. 19th
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said over the weekend that there would be a delay to the company's product event, which was originally slated to happen today. Musk said the event will now happen on Wednesday, October 19th.
Moving the Tesla announcement to Wednesday. Needs a few more days of refinement.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!