Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Moves Product Announcement to Oct. 19th
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said over the weekend that there would be a delay to the company's product event, which was originally slated to happen today. Musk said the event will now happen on Wednesday, October 19th.
Moving the Tesla announcement to Wednesday. Needs a few more days of refinement.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Model 3 Plans Doesn't Require Capital Raise; SolarCity (SCTY) Could be a Cash Contributor - Musk
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio is 1 call to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Reports FDA 510(k) Clearance of Shoreline ACS System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!