Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Moves Product Announcement to Oct. 19th
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said over the weekend that there would be a delay to the company's product event, which was originally slated to happen today. Musk said the event will now happen on Wednesday, October 19th.
Moving the Tesla announcement to Wednesday. Needs a few more days of refinement.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Tesla's (TSLA) Model S Wins Back Consumer Reports Relativity Survey Recommendation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!